*Click on image to learn more
What is bizSAFE ?
bizSAFE is a 5 steps program to assist Small and Medium Enterprise ( SMEs) to build up their WSH capabilities in order to achieve significant improvements in safety and health standards at the workplace. SMEs are guided through a journey, starting from top management demonstrating their commitment towards WSH, to acquiring risk management capabilities and implementing a Workplace Safety and Health Management System.
– Level 1: Workshop for CEOs/Top Management
– Level 2: WSQ Develop Risk Management Implementation Plan
– Level 3: Risk Management Awareness Course
– Level 4: Workplace Safety and Health Management System
– STAR: SS506: Part 1
- Access to new clients and business partner
- Recognistion from bizSAFE partners and industry
- Positive corporate image which portray social responsibility
- Management of supplier and contractors
- Develop organization safety culture and reduce downtime due to incidents